BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

ikot jgn xikot

Sunday, August 15, 2010

WHAT A GIRL WANTS TO HEAR

Girl : tenx 4 the fun day
boy : no problem
girl : can i ask you a few questions?
boy : sure
girl : and...b honest.have i ever crossed your mind?
boy : no
girl : do you like me?
boy : no
girl : do you want me?
boy : no
girl : would you cry if i left?
boy : no
girl : would you live 4 me?
boy : no
girl : would you do anything 4 me?
boy : no
girl : choose me or your life
boy : my life

The girl ran away in shock depression.
The boy ran after her and told her.

the reason you never crossed my mind is because
your always on my mind.
the reason why i don't like you is because
i love you.
the reason why i don't want you is because
i need you.
the reason why i wouldn't cry if you left is because
i'll die if you left.
the reason why i wouldn't live 4 you is because
i would die 4 you.
the reason why i'm not willing to do anything 4 you is because
i would do everything 4 you.
the reason why i choose my life is because
you are my life.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment